THE VIDEO BELOW WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO ASSEMBLE YOUR BRACELET
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? CONTACT US AND WE WILL GLADLY ASSIST YOUCONTACT US NOW
- The process begins with selecting one of our various colored bands for use in your bracelet.
- After you've selected a band, cut it with a pair of scissors.
- Now wrap the silicon band around your wrist.
- Trim off any extra slack in the band. We suggest you be conservative since you can always trim a band a little more, but you can never add to a band.
- At this point you are now ready for the bracelet clasp. Begin by opening both sides of the clasp. This is done by taking a paperclip or pin and lifting up the buckles on both sides.
- Insert both ends of the band into the buckle clasps, and then snap the clasps together.
- Now try on the band. If it is still too loose, open up one of the sides of the clasp and pull out the silicone band. You can then cut additional slack off the band so it will fit better. When you're finished; reinsert the band into the clasp, and snap it tightly.
- Now try out the band to make sure that it fits correctly. At this point you will have a completed band.
- To add links to your bracelet simply take the silicone band and stretch it gently into your link.
- To remove links, simply stretch the silicone band and gently twist. The link will then pop out.